Friday, June 14, 2019

Tree in the Toilet

The Lawton 'Park and Ride' has spaces extended to the sidewalk, eating up tree space but not cutting them down 
 
A big tree inside the male toilet
Big tree while you are making a big pee
Quick Post: I have not gone to the Lawton 'Park and Ride' transport terminal before. It was a surprise to find a large tree present and built around with a toilet. The tree was right smack in the middle of the urinals section.  The space was just enough to allow a person to use the urinals.  But hey at least the designer attempted to save something that is green in a highly urbanized area.  I am not sure though what the tree species is (probably mango or mahogany - which I know is not native) as I was in a hurry to catch my bus. 

2 comments:

CLOTHHAVEN said...

Dear Patrick,
Has been trying to contact you for some information on the anahaw raincoat
http://pinoytrees.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-natural-raincoat.html.

But I do not see your reply, and email button does not work. Hope you will reply from here.
Best
Edith from Hong Kong

clar said...

Cool place.I wish i could go there sometime.
NegosyongPinoy.info