Friday, September 5, 2014

The Advocacy!

I just realized something.  I have actually let my work silence my advocacy.  It is not just a matter of learning and experiencing the presence of native flora.  I would have to share what I learn about them.  The joy of documenting and imparting the information should fire up my zest to blog about them.  I will have to continue...

Dillenia sibuyanensis in flower in the garden.  I still love the native plants.  They continue to love me back with their nice flowers.

1 comment:

Paulo Tioleco said...

Thank you very much for reviving your blog. Please continue to teach and share to us your knowledge of philippine trees. Am a big fan of your blog that i read all of your posts in a month last year. I believe in your advocacy and would want to kill the foreign trees in our yard!